Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Fat Cat

This is my fat cat. He wasn't always fat though. He used to be a cute little skinny kitten. We got him when I was in kindergarten, and he has been around since. We used to have 3 cats, but one got run over by my dad's car, (she was sleeping under it,) and the other one we sent to the Humane Society because he was just trouble with a capital T, hence his name Frisky. This one is called Sam, and he is much smarter than the other two were. I would say he is about 8 years old because he was a little baby when we got him. He is very gentle, unless you mess with him when he is sleeping, which I did, and now I have a scratch down the side of my hand. He hates it when company comes over, and hates it when you ignore him. And he likes being scratched under his chin. He purrs quite a bit. But I know if we were to get another cat, he would tear it up. He enjoys the attention for himself and he is very lazy, seen here. Oh, and his nickname is Garfield.

No comments: