Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our Tons of Shoes

You know what I don't like? I don't like the fact that these are all the decent shoes that we own and only 4 pairs are mine. 4! I used to have more, but now my feet are too big. And I only wear 2 of them. The flip-flops. They might not be in this picture because they are probably by the back door. My siblings are lucky because they all have like 7 different pairs, and they have such a hard time deciding what to wear. Except my brother. He has 3. Half of these shoes we don't use. All of us, even my parents, usually wear the same shoes over and over again. Except maybe my mom. She has about 10 pairs because she goes shopping for them so much. And she doesn't wear half of them! I get so mad at that. When we went to parties, I would wear her shoes, now I can't because they don't fit me. The whole bottom shelf is for my dad's shoes. He may not have a whole lot, but they are really big. This shelf isn't as messy as our closet right next to it. Oh no. That closet is full to the brim of outgrown and torn up shoes. And my dad's jackets.

No comments: