Friday, September 21, 2007

My Favorite Books

Honestly, these are the best books in the world. The Harry Potter series. They have a little bit of everything in them. Fantasy, action, and a lot of different morals. You always learn lessons from reading them. And they aren't totally focused on magic, so anyone who believes that needs to actually read the books before they start telling others not to. And I remember exactly how I got started. I think I was about 7 years old and already reading above my grade level. My dad pulled down the first book and told me to read the first page of it. I didn't want to, but I did anyway. A day later I got it back down again and read the whole thing. Then the next book, then the next, and then the next. When I had finished, I waited for the 5th one to come out anxiously, and I got that at Sam's Club before my friend's birthday party. I got the 6th at a Wal-Mart near our campground, and the 7th at a JFK bookstore. So, as you can see, it's really thanks to my dad that I read these, and now he thinks I should lay off.

No comments: