Friday, September 28, 2007

The "Thinking" Men

These are "thinking men" or, that's what my dad calls them. I mean, they do look like they are thinking, but why in the world did we have to buy so many of them? We must have at least ten, probably more than that. See, my dad is a packrat, (sorry Dad o:-) ) and that's probably where my sister gets it from, and he likes to shop more than any man I have ever seen. He says it makes up for my mom who does so little shopping. But anyway, you can find these things all over Senegal and he decided to buy them whenever he saw them, at least, that's what I think he did. So we have them all over the house, just sitting there, waiting for someone to say, "Gee, those are cool. Can I have one?" And then my dad will give them away. But I won't be surprised if they end up in somebody's attic, or at a garage sale. My dad thinks you should just put it in the bathroom so that you can just watch it. Har har. Either way, we will probably end up with most of them. Mark my words. These things will last practically forever. I think they are made of mahogany. But I am probably wrong.

No comments: