Monday, October 1, 2007

The Superplexus Maze

This is a Superplexus, also known as a "maze in a ball." And it really is, but instead of paper and pencil, it's just you, your hands, and this ball. The maze is made up of curves, falls, and drops, and truthfully, it's much harder than it looks. I was trying for almost a month before I could finish it. Since then, I have finished it 10 times, maybe more, but I lost count after that. My dad was SO mad when I beat him, he said that I had too much free time on my hands, and he didn't have enough. But he can't talk, he bought it. He found it at the Salvation Army, and seeing as it was only five bucks, he bought it. Later we saw on eBay that someone was selling one for seventy bucks. So we got a real deal. And better yet, they don't make it anymore. We had two, but we left one in Senegal because everyone there really liked it, and some of them claimed they could finish, but I never saw one who did. Even the little kids could finish the first level. But they worked at it for a LONG time.

No comments: