Friday, October 19, 2007

Our Classroom

This is our classroom. If you keep up with this blog, a month ago there was a post that showed our messy "Toy Area" and then there was a post about my mom's excavation project. This is the result. As you can see, it's still messier than it needs to be. Toys on the bottom shelf, notebooks scattered everywhere, (that happen to be my brother's), and random junk. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be though. All my books and things are neatly stacked on the far left. My brother's things are scattered all over the place. We have boxes of art and school supplies, many torturous books, spare notebooks, and, not shown in the picture, a whole shelf of puzzles and board games that aren't usually touched by anyone but me, sadly. It's kinda funny that after all this, I am STILL really bored, for no particular reason.

No comments: