Monday, October 22, 2007

Our Horribly Messed Up Computer

This is our very old and annoying computer. The reason it's annoying is basically because it takes up space and we can't use it. When we attempt to use it, it's usually slow or it starts displaying stupid and sometimes nasty pop-ups. One time I tried to use it and every minute I got at least four pop-ups. I couldn't do anything on it. Another reason it's annoying is because if you leave it on, the humming and whirring gets REALLY loud. I'm serious. It's so loud that you know it's on. Other computers have a slight humming, and unless you're listening, you don't think it's on. I think the reason the computer has these problems is either because it's old or we have put too much stuff on it's hard drive. There are at least thirty games installed on it. No wonder it's messed up.


No comments: