Friday, October 5, 2007

My Brand-New Alarm Clock

This is my brand-new fancy CD-radio alarm clock. I got it at Target two days ago for twenty dollars, and unlike most, it's very good. Now, you might be asking yourself, why do you need an alarm clock like this? Well... let's just say that buzzer clocks are TOTALLY useless on me! To wake me up, it has to be a non-constant sound. So if something is going "beep... beep... beep..." I definitely will sleep through that. But if it's my favorite station playing realllllllly loud, or any station at all, I will wake up. The past two days I woke up to Hannah Montana songs at nine. The clock also has dual alarms so that I can set one time for the weekend and the other for the weekdays. It's set to nine for the weekdays. Maybe I'll do eight on Saturday. Anyway, this clock is really good, and although I have yet to try the disk part, I think that it will work out just fine.

No comments: