Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Klutz Book of Juggling

The Klutz Book of Juggling is a very helpful, slightly humourous guide on how to do something that amazes most people: juggling. Now why is it so amazing? Well, if you are like most people, you have attempted to do it, with zero success. So it's no wonder that it's so much fun to watch others juggle. This book offers step by step instructions starting with the "Dropping Exercise" and ending with 5-ball juggling. Now of course, you still need to practise. But after about 5 months, I could juggle so many times that I lost count. My dad was really impressed because he learned how to juggle while he was walking down his school hallway. Now I am a little out of practice, but I can still juggle. I am telling you, this book helps. A lot. But if you don't want to buy it, then my advice is, start tossing one around until you can make a perfect curve and it lands in your other hand that didn't move. Once you have that down, take two and get good at that, but no cheating. Then move onto three. But don't start with three, cause then you will just embarass yourself. After all, did you start learning to read, unless you're a genius, by reading big gigantic 5000 page books? I didn't think so.

No comments: