Friday, October 26, 2007

My Brand-New Cell Phone

This is my brand-new, two day old cell phone. The Fusic one. My mom got a Katana 2 and she thinks the appearance of mine is not very good. Amazingly, this phone came with a lot of accessories: four colored faceplates, a mic and earphones, a USB connecter, a memory card and chip adapter, and, of course, the charger. I like the phone a lot, and I had my first text messaging session with my friend yesterday, although I wouldn't have done that if my dad hadn't changed my plan the night before. So now we're trying to get me the unlimited texting for $10. The site is all messed up so we're trying to wait out the maintenence patiently. Very hard for me to do. The features on this phone are numerous. Mp3 player, connects to an FM radio, and all the other things any phone would have. My dad even said that he would've gotten this if he didn't get a palm pilot. I want my phone to be different though. Sure, my mom's phone is sleek and pretty, but does that really matter compared to what this phone can do?


1 comment:

Sheikha Munira said...

Don't worry dear...your phone is very cool...has all the latest capabilitied...and it does look cool with the pink faceplate...

You worry too much :)...