Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our Awesome Tree Swing

Now this... this is the coolest swing in the world! I mean it. Very few people have a swing like this, and anyone who does will know that it is better than any old playground swing. It can go really high up into the trees, and you straddle it, so it might not be very comfortable, but it makes up for that with many other things. Whenever my friends come over we like to push each-other on it, and I absolutely love to twist it so that my brother gets really dizzy. I get dizzy too when he does it, but at least I don't walk around complaining about how I am about to barf; I'm immune to the dizziness disease. We have two of these swings, one in the backyard and one in the front. I like to go out and swing on them at night when my parents are yelling and freaking out. It's really fun because I can swing myself be standing on a chair or crate and I can still go quite high. Anyone sick of the old playground swings? Go buy yourself a rope and a wheel shaped seat (whatever it's called) and go hang it up in a tree. Try it. It's quite fun.

1 comment:

Sheikha Munira said...

but it makes up for that with many other things...

What other things?