Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dinner at My House

No, this is not MY plate. it's my dad's. He eats a lot. Then again, he is 6'6" and weighs 200 something pounds. But this is my absolute favorite dinner, besides fried burritos.
I love spaghetti with sauce, salad, cheese, and garlic bread. It just tastes so good. But if I get to choose what we eat for dinner, then I'll choose fried burritos. Tortillas stuffed with beans and cheese, wrapped up, and fried in oil. Then you stick a bunch of salsa and sour cream on them. Oh, it makes me hungry just thinking about it!
I can't decently cook anything but boxed mac n' cheese and Ramen Noodles. I could probably cook anything that needs to be boiled, but I'd have to do it a couple of times. I can also make scrambled eggs. I'm not that fond of any other kind. I mean, hard-boiled eggs are okay, but soft-boiled, eww. And sunny side up or down, I don't like the squishy yolk. So I'm good with scrambled.
I don't even want to imagine the day where I have to cook all my own meals. I will totally miss my mom cooking for me. Well, most of the time. I'll probably live on toaster waffles, mac n' cheese, Ramen Noodles, and ice cream. That'll be tiring, but what else am I supposed to do? I guess I need to start learning how to cook decently.
It is so hot here. It's supposed to be in the 90s for the next ten days! I really want to go to the Carowinds waterpark before all the crowds get there this weekend, because they will most definitely be there. That's a good thing about being homeschooled. Maybe we can go after the kids get home. Ugh. I really want to go before the summer crowd starts up. But we'll either be late, or people will be there. Argh.
I want to be done with this work, so that I can do my daily Sudoku and Crossword.
And slack off for the rest of the day. Maybe sleep a bit more.
You know what? I'm so happy that Obama got the nomination. This country is turning around. Now all we need is for him to be president, and then we will know that everybody wants to change the way Bush has led us. Who cares if Clinton doesn't get it? Just so long as the Democrats stay united, we'll be okay.
Time to go. Bye!

No comments: