Wednesday, December 5, 2007

An Inspiring Book

Did you ever feel like there was no way that anyone in the world could possibly know how you feel about anything? I know I have. Sometimes I have felt like locking myself up into my room and throwing away the key. Then I found these books.
Chicken Soup books are about every subject imaginable. Death, relationships, suicide, drugs, growing up, learning lessons, friendship, you name it. For anyone who hasn't read even one, I suggest you hurry up and do it. The books aren't only for teenagers. There are at least thirty different kinds. Preteen's, teenager's, parent's, cat lover's, dog lover's, pet lover's, American's, and so many more. There is at least one for everybody, if not more.
The books are filled with stories about things other people went through. From amazing survivals to becoming disabled, there are many varieties. Sometimes you find a story that just makes you want to start crying.
I've felt depressed so many times, and I always wanted to find comfort. So sure, I'm not talking to people, but words on paper have a way of acting like a person. You can just hear what the person is saying.
I absolutely love this book and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone, especially those who are struggling through life. Try to remember that there are people out there that feel the same way you do, and sometimes they feel worse. Don't give up, and try to overcome. Who knows, maybe you'll end up as the next Chicken Soup author...

No comments: