Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Finished "Classroom"

Well, this is it. Our classroom. Finally finished. Remember that picture I put up of a very messy room stuffed with bags, toys, and what-not? This is that same room. I swear. And it's clean. For the first time in two years.
I was in Virginia this weekend, and my mom must've worked magic or something, cause when I got back, it was totally clean, when the day I left, it was a horrible mess. Thank you, Mom.
The only problem is that now I want to sleep down here because my room is a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it! My sisters trash it, thinking nothing whatsoever about how I'd feel. I left for Virginia, and when I came back, there was stuff EVERYWHERE!!!! I just want to throw it out the window, for goodness sake! And then Maryam goes and makes it even messier by throwing her backpack on the floor when she gets home. How annoying is that?! Sometimes I wish I could sleep anywhere but in my room. You probably would to.
At least one part of the house is clean. Oh, and the library and grown-up area (legendary name). So now I do have a place to sleep once I refuse to enter my room. It's been messy ever since Africa, and neither of the doors work. Argh!!!
Will I ever live in a clean house? Probably not, although it might help if maybe, just maybe I didn't have little brothers and sisters everywhere. By the time they grow out of toys, I'll be in and out of college. Mark my words.

No comments: