Wednesday, November 7, 2007

An Amazingly Wonderful Storage Case

Are you one of those people who has a problem finding a place to put various small things because you know that you will lose them? Well, look no further. My dad found this at a Staples store, and it has been very useful to me. I store a lot of things that I have had trouble finding a place for. Two of the little boxes have jewelry in them. One has bracelets and the other has necklaces. There are two medium sized boxes, one that I use for receipts, which clog up my purses, and the other I use for bead cases that I will almost certainly need later. And the last, long case I use for hair accessories and makeup. There's never anywhere to put that stuff. The thing I like so much about these boxes is that they all fit in one place, and the tops are easy enough to take off. I hate those boxes that have the tight tops that you have to use fingernails to pry off. These tops have little side clasps that loop up and hold the top in place. The top has two "ledges," one at either end. They are very useful. If that sounds confusing to you, sorry, I'm not very good at explaining things like that. I was just thinking the other day, if you bought a lot of these, all your storage problems would be solved. I mean, for all the small things. Before I got this, my jewelry box was overflowing, my purses were stuffed with receipts for various things, I had nowhere to store anything I might need later, and I had nowhere to put any makeup except keeping it in my purse. This thing has practically saved my life in a way because I do not want to become like my little sister. Her bed is a laundry basket, and she has two cardboard boxes at the foot of her bed stuffed until they overflow with a whole bunch of random things. Now who wants to be like that? It'd be nice if I could go get some more of these. They'd be really helpful. There's just one thing. What if I run out of stuff to store?! That'll be a disaster!

No comments: