Monday, November 5, 2007

Candy!!!!!

I am so mad that I can't go trick-or-treating. For religious reasons of course. But at least I get candy from my neighbors. These three are probably my all-time favorite candies. Skittles, 3 Musketeers, and Milky Way. Who doesn't like them? Skittles are sweet and fruity, 3 Musketeers are nice and chocolatey, and Milky Ways are chocolatey, "carameley" and a combination of things. Wouldn't it be so cool to get a whole bunch of these things? Well, I suppose I'd be sick of them after that. I also have a weak spot for Reese's cups, but if my mom finds that out she'll be on top of me in a milisecond. She thinks she likes them more than anyone. Hmmmm... what else is there? OH! I know! M&Ms. Those things are totally awesome. If you don't like those, you have a serious problem. There's so many different kinds and they all rock. (Except the peanut ones. I don't like nuts too much.) So anyway, I wish I could live on candy but I can't, sad to say. Being a little kid again would be cool because then the adults don't tell you to stop eating so much. To wrap it all up, let's just say, I WANT CANDY!!!!!

No comments: