Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Purse Collection

Okay, so maybe it isn't a collection, but I do have a lot. Collected from various places, my purses aren't unique, but what's weird is that I don't even use them. The blue backpack on the far left, I can't even remember where I got it from. The brown purse I got at a religious celebration, and it came with a wallet that I use all the time. The cat purse next to that has been around for awhile, and I'm pretty sure it's the second purse I ever had. The one squeezed down at the bottom is one I got at Target for nine bucks, which is cheap. (It was on clearance.) The pink backpack is the oldest. I got it right before I was going on a road trip with my dad and I was the "navigator" because my mom was going to Africa. The shiny blue purse is one I've never used, mainly because it is very small. I got it at the dollar store. The white one with pink sequins is my favorite. I bought it on sale at a clothing store for fourteen dollars, and I wanted it because that was the style when I got it. The green and orange one I got for my twelfth birthday, and I was there when my mom bought it, and she lied and said it was for her. The blue one after that is the one I have used the longest. It's in bad shape, and I bought it at Wal-Mart for three dollars. It was already pretty dirty when I got it, but it's a lot worse now. And the last one I am waiting for the right time to use. We went to a Muslim conference and got it off of the sales tables. My parents' friend sells these really nice scarves, purses, wallets, and such and we got it from her. So these are all my purses. Quite a few, but hey, at least I'll always have one.

No comments: