Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Pirate Book

Here is yet another pirate book. This one is from a series of _____ology books. There's ones about pirates, dragons, fairies, Egypt, mythology, wizards, and more. I've seen them at Sam's Club.
The cool things about these books is that they aren't just for reading. They have all these little pockets, bags, envelopes, and cool things. It's a whole hands-on mania!!!
This one follows the story of a merchant ship. It is basically a diary of the captain, and it contains all the little bits and pieces that he picked up along the way. He is stalked by a pirate ship whose captain is female, only I can't remember who it is. The merchant travels through all sorts of places, constantly followed, and it all ends with his ship being sunk. Throughout the book there are all sorts of booklets, bags, fake coins, and maps. I love the book because it's almost like a real diary, and if I'm ever bored, it's perfect for pretending I'm on a pirate hunt.
I'm so fascinated with pirates. I don't know why. I guess from all the movies and books. It seems like it is such an adventurous life. Although I think I read somewhere that those are just myths, that a pirate's life was really full of struggle, gross food, and lots of fights. Not all the adventure. But hey, we can dream, can't we?
Guess what. This is my 100th post!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I hope that I get to take a break from this idiotic blogging. It's annoying!!!
You know the worst thing about cold weather? It's getting the sniffles. Right now I have a cold, and it's horrible. I hate them. I like everything else about winter. But in this warm weather, it's cold at night, and I put on two blankets, and when I wake up in the morning, I'm so hot. Agh, it's annoying.
I cannot wait till this weekend. Free time, we're not going anywhere, (hopefully), and Daddy's coming home!!!

No comments: