Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Newly Fixed Computer

It took a long while, but it finally got fixed. FINALLY. Ohmigod. So now we have five workable computers in the house. And one computer for fun games. Like Lego Star Wars and Star Wars Battlefront. Yippee.
I love Star Wars Battlefront. It's so fun, it's got all the action, and the best part is, I am SOOOOO better at it than Moby. And he knows it.
There's Lego Star Wars, which is also fun. Little Lego Jedi running around killing Lego droids and later, stormtroopers. Little Lego people with guns shooting droids and stormtroopers, and every now and then, a Lego Wookiee with a crossbow shooting at whatever is in sight. Fun fun.
There's The Hobbit which is a remake of the Hobbit book. Extended chapters/levels and a whole lot of action.
Roller Coaster Tycoon is sort of fun, but every now and then it gets kinda boring. I mean, sure it's fun to try and run a mega-hit theme park and all, but it gets kinda boring after awhile. With trying to maintain all the employees, keep your money going, and keep stupid virtual kids from throwing up on the ground, it's really hard to keep on going, but I guess that's what makes it so fun.
Do you know how much work it took to get this computer fixed? Well, seeing as I slacked off a bit, I guess it's kind of my fault, but still. We had to recover all the pictures from the broken hard drive, then we had to get a new hard drive, then we had to install it, then we had to reinstall Windows, then we had to reinstall all the drivers, and so on and so on. But it's finally fixed.
I can't wait till school is over!! Then we may just be able to get back on the computer, just so long as certain chores are done.
I think it's about time to go now. Byebye!!

No comments: