Monday, March 10, 2008

Hairclips

So useful, and yet, so annoying. I mean, these aren't the ones that you'll wear during the day; they're more for styling. But they're really annoying, especially when I don't know how to separate layers of hair.
These things were a dollar at Target. Two red, two black, and two white. And I don't really know why I bought them. I don't know how to separate layers of hair; I don't even know how I'm supposed to see the back of my head while I'm straightening it!
The problem with hair is that it's what makes a girl look pretty. If her hair is messed up, so is her image. That's how important it is. Usually it's fine, but every now and then, if you change shampoos or something, it gets really messed up. I guess that's one good reason for wearing a hijab.
My hair is blonde-highlighted, wavy, (although I straighten it), and really dry. Probably from the highlighting and straightening. I have to wash and condition it every night, and it's really annoying. Luckily boys don't have to do that, cause they have short hair.
Oh boy, am I tired. This daylight savings time thing is so annoying. Cause if I go to bed at 11, it's like I'm going to bed at 10, and yet I still wake up at 8:30 no matter when I go to bed. So now I'm dozing off, blinking slowly, and I'm about to fall asleep.
Oh wow I just dozed of there, and my finger started pressing the n-key, and there were a bunch of ns when I woke up. Oh gosh, I haven't been this tired since the day I went to bed at 1 and woke up at 9. I have got to stop flossing late at night. It takes forever!!!
Well, today is Monday. That means a whole week of agonizing school, and then on Saturday, my mom is going to Africa. I wanted to go, but my dad needs me here, and it's too expensive. This week it's my dad's spring break, and ours isn't until April!!!! So tired. So tired. So tired. I think after I'm done, I'll take a 15 minute nap. Just need to stay awake for two more minutes... One more minute.
Agh!!! I can't stay awake. It's so annoying!!! I have to start going to bed much earlier. If I go to bed at midnight, I have to wake up at nine.
Yay, time is up! Time to sleep for awhile. And time to end this.

No comments: