Thursday, March 20, 2008

Awwwwww...

Isn't that just sweet? The two cats that are always fighting can finally put their differences aside and sleep on the same rug. Wow. They've done it before, but eventually one of the cats wakes up, and then notices the other one and pounces on him or her. And then that cat wakes up, and they get in a big fight which ends up in Sham running away. Usually.
We all think that Sham has a crush on Sam, if that's even possible with cats. She's always stalking him, whacking his face, and trying to catch his tail. I mean, she's not that annoying. Okay, maybe she is, but STILL. What other reason would she have for doing all that stuff?
This is the favorite spot for the cats. The sheepskin in our room. I don't know where we got it, all I know is that it's been around for years, and that cats like it. Which is weird, because how can they feel something soft if their whole body is covered by soft, warm fur? I guess they can't feel that. All they feel of their fur is the skin. And lying on something soft makes them feel cozier. Who knows?
Sham has this weird thing she likes to do. If she sleeps in my room, at 6:10 to 6:30 in the morning, she climbs in my bed if she's not already there, and starts finding an exposed part of my body, and tackling it. Biting, pouncing, you name it. It always wakes me up. And I try to go back to sleep, but if she sees that I'm up, she'll start trying to claw my face and eat my hair. Eww.
So then I go open the door and let her out. She runs downstairs to eat, and then I throw a cat treat outside and she runs after it. I quickly shut the door and go back to sleep. Evil cat. Waking me up for that. Well, at least now I know she'll never pee in the house.
You know what we need? A cat flap. Sure, it's a lot of work, but it'll be useful. I mean, it might be tough to go buy a cat flap, cut out a section of the door, and then fit the flap, but I'll never have to let the cats out again. Ever.
10 whole minutes left! Well, while I'm bored, let's talk about probably the most anticipated episode of, you guessed it, LOST.
Sooo, Michael's back, and we all want to know why. We also want to know who is going to die, but everyone has already taken a guess at Claire, because, why else would Kate have Aaron? Come ON, people! Claire would never willingly give away her kid. Honestly.
We also want to know why Michael is on that freighter, and why he's calling himself Kevin Johnson. And why is he working as a janitor?!! Ewww. That's one job that I will never have!
Oh well. I will be watching at 9 pm, mark my words. And with a nice bowl of vanilla ice cream with whipped cream and frozen strawberries, too. Yummy.
5 minutes left. What else do I write about? I guess I could say that I'm reading the very educational book "The Autobiography of Malcolm X". Very disturbing, yet very educational. What will I have to read next?
I'm gonna publish this. Two minutes left, anyway. Bye!

No comments: