Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is it??? Is it??? Yes it is!!!

It's a Carowinds season pass!!! I'm a VIP!!! Well, there is a platinum one, but that was definitely too much money. We got one of these for everyone in my family. And it was a lot of money, but in about two months, we've gone to Carowinds about five times. At least, I have.
The only real difference between the VIP pass and the Platinum pass is that the Platinum gives you unlimited access to all Cedar Fair parks, which we don't need because we're not planning to go to those.
Season Pass benefits are: free parking, bring-a-friend-for-cheap on Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July, get in the park 15 minutes early to get in line for your favorite ride, and a couple others that I can't remember. Oh yeah! You can get into Boomerang Bay, (the water park), for free.
I remember reading stories about carnivals a long time ago, when you had to pay separately for each ride. When I went to the theme park in Africa, that's what you had to do. Well, sort of. You basically buy this booklet of tickets, and each ride requires a certain number of tickets; the ones that are more fun require more tickets. There was this one awesome ride there that was a go-cart thing, but you could go extremely fast. It was so fun. But the sheikh wouldn't let me go really fast. =( My mom was probably freaked out too.
There was also this ride that spins around and then goes up in the air sideways, and then spins around that way, and it didn't have seatbelts! I'm honestly surprised that nobody gets hurt. While I was there, I went into a motion simulator for the first time. It was really cool. You actually felt like you were in the plane, or roller coaster, or whatever it was.
Time to go. I hope this post is longer than usual. Otherwise I'm dead. Only three weeks until school is over!!! Bye!

No comments: