Friday, May 30, 2008

Idiotic Computer

Okay, truthfully, it's not my fault that I don't have a picture today. It's because the computer that my pictures are on has major issues. It started awhile ago, when the computer stopped charging. This was because the battery couldn't charge anymore, for some very strange reason. So every time we unplugged the computer, it just shut off for no apparent reason. But awhile later, the computer started randomly disconnecting from the power cord. It did it a lot. Then we got to the point where, no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't start the computer up. So my dad forced me to get on Dell Chat and talk to one of the people. So they sent us a box, and we sent them the computer, and then we got it back a week later, but we had gotten a call before that, asking if we'd ever spilt anything on the computer. I thought that was weird. So they sent it back, and everything was fine, for awhile. Now it's back to what it was doing before. We can start it up, but the slightest movement will disconnect the power cord and we have to start it up all over again. It's really annoying. So I'm probably gonna be forced to get on Dell Chat all over again. Ugh.
So that's my explanation. And it's all true. My mom just won't buy a new battery for the computer. It's not fun. It might not totally solve the problem, but at least the computer won't turn off as soon as it's unplugged. AGH!
My dad is so ungrateful about Lost. He's always thinking that everything has to be absolutely perfect for a TV show to be great. I think it's great even if it has flaws. Just so long as it's interesting and exciting, I couldn't be happier. Last night's episode was exciting, but extremely emotional. I was almost crying at one part. Well, two parts. One was a happy cry, and one was a sad cry. But there were a lot of deaths, and one of them was a major character. I just couldn't believe it. My dad always wonders why the show only focuses on certain people and not all the extras. And he thinks that they do some really stupid things. He's not looking hard enough. I wish I could tell what here, but I might spoil it. It's not like anybody is reading this anyway, though. Oh well. I just think that if he hates the show so much, he shouldn't watch it. Stop trying to force your dislike of the show onto me. Shows always get worse the longer they go for. But I like Lost. I probably always will, unless it gets totally horrible. But the writers always pay attention to the viewers' reactions. So I don't think it'll ever get that bad.
Today is Fridayyyyy. Yay!! The weekend is coming, and we will have so much fun! I mean, I'll probably be bored the whole time, but who cares? It's the weekend. No schoolwork to do. I'll find something to pass the time. It's almost June.
Time to go. Finish my work. Go play computer games. Maybe play guitar. Okay. Bye!

No comments: