Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Notebook

Well, one of them. This one I decorated about two years ago. My mom gave it to me and I took my metallic markers to it, as you can see. Yeah. I had fun. In sixth grade, I was best friends with this redheaded girl, who was really nice, and her definition of spazzy was "very colorful" because she called herself spazzy and decorated EVERYTHING with these awesome permanent markers. Sharpies are the BEST kind of permanent markers. And at the time, Target and Walmart had these awesome colored and metallic Sharpies. So I bought both kinds, and I used them for school projects and randomly decorating stuff.
I love randomly decorating stuff. Drawing smiley faces, doodling, writing random sayings, I love doing that. It's just so much fun, especially when you're listening to a teacher drone on and on about stuff.
I decorated it during 9th block at school, which is basically our break time. And then throughout the rest of the day, I took it around to all my classes and got all my friends to sign it. Sort of like an early yearbook without the pictures. All the signatures are on the back.
As I was doing that, I started up a survey-like thing. I started writing down things that show you're growing up. And I got lots of other people to do it too. Most everybody had some reasons to write down. Some were psychological, some were physical, and some were kind of both. I got about three pages down. Just more memories. And now I wonder if any of those people who wrote that stuff down even care anymore. They're all off doing other stuff. It's not like any of them actually remember me.
I have around 10 notebooks, and most of them aren't even full. I plan on using them, but something else always comes around, or I just get bored. I wait until I have a need for the notebook, and then I go use it.
Yesterday I dyed my hair. It started out blonde, but then turned strawberry blonde. I used the dye box with my aunt on it. She is really pretty. She used to be a model, but now I think she's studying interior designing or something like that.
Everyone always says that if I wasn't Muslim, I should've been a model. Mostly because I'm tall, and kind of pretty. But I have horribly horrible stage fright. I can't do anything when crowds of people are watching me. It totally freaks me out.
Tonight is Lost!!! Yippee!!! I know, I say this every week, but I have to remind you, (even though the only people who read this stupid blog are my parents), just so that if you hate this show, and you haven't even seen it, you'll change your mind and maybe go watch the first episode, and then maybe change your mind. Trust me. You will. Although most people hate it because the episodes started getting worse. But I will stay a faithful viewer through and through.
Time to go. Tomorrow is Friday!! Yay!! Bye!!

No comments: