Monday, April 28, 2008

Still No Pictures...

I really don't feel like putting pictures up on here. There's nothing really to take a picture of, and then you have to find the cable to put the pictures on the computer if there is no memory card slot. And you have to name them, and put them in the right folder, and all that junk. So I've decided that the best way to avoid all that is to not bother taking pictures. Maybe I'll start up again next week. But this week I'll stop. I do realize that eventually I'll have to put pictures up again, because this blog is called "Pictures of my Life in America".
It's been raining for about 12 hours straight, and it was storming from 7 to about 10 or so last night. I don't like thunderstorms. They're freaky. Loud and bright and scary. And every now and then, if it is really hot outside, there is the chance of a tornado. :-\
Oh gosh. It's pouring outside. I don't know how people manage to drive in that kind of weather. Well, we do need the rain because of the drought. I wonder if it can be called 'Over' yet. I do know that they lifted some of the water restrictions. I remember when I went to Girl Scout Camp, we couldn't have our big campfire to make s'mores because of the burning ban. So instead we took graham crackers and covered them with chocolate and marshmallow flavored frosting. Some s'mores.
Today is YaSeen's birthday!!! He's turning 6, and he wants a Transformer more than anything. I'd hate to disappoint him, but my mom can't find them anywhere. I think I'll do him a favor and look on Target's website. I'm gonna make him a cake, and he wants white, but I want chocolate. I guess I can't argue with that, cause it's HIS birthday.
I can't believe that summer is almost here!!! Just one month and a couple days left!!! And then, say goodbye to school, and hello to summer. Unfortunately, it's not like I have anybody to spend it with. I don't have a lot of friends.
On Saturday I watched the Kite Runner with my mom and her friends. It was a sad movie. Now my mom is ordering the book. It was a very sad movie. Everyone says the book is sadder.
Gotta go now!!! See ya!!!

No comments: