Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just a HackySack

I could never figure out how to work these things. I mean, how do you toss it from one ankle to another? Come on! My dad can do it about five times, but he's been trying to do it for quite awhile. I actually prefer juggling.
I try and try and try and try, but no matter what I do, I cannot get this sack to cooperate and land on my other ankle. (Well, giving up to easily might be a part of it). But then again, tossing a sack from ankle to ankle doesn't actually appeal to me all that much. Really. It's not that interesting. I don't know why people like doing it so much. It's kind of like the way some people like to pace the room. (*cough* Moby *cough*) It's useless, boring, and doesn't really help anything, but maybe that's why people do it. Just because they're bored.
Today is April 1st. April Fools' Day. I'm trying to think of a really good trick to do, but I can't. I'm wondering whether I should hide in the closet and scare my siblings when they come home from school, but I don't know. I'm scared to do anything to my parents, cause then they'll get all mad and start freaking out. And yelling. And then I'll get punished. So I'll just take out my wrath on my siblings, thank you very much. Time to get them back after loads of cruel babysitting. And now I know just what to do. Hehehehehehehehe. I love this day.
Mom came back from Africa yesterday, and we went and bought two cakes. A Boston Creme and a Lemon Creme, cause her birthday was last Friday. I learned a valuable lesson yesterday. The best cake ever is Boston Creme.
What to write? What to write? 12 more minutes and I'm already stuck!!! I guess I'll gripe about how my teeth hurt right now cause they changed the wires.
Owieowieowieowieowieowieowieowie!!! I'm not gonna be able to eat at all!!! Luckily my teeth don't hurt as badly as they did when I first got my braces. That was pure, utter torture. Nobody should ever have to go through that pain.
Moby got a trick bike, and he thinks it's so awesome, but it's just a normal bike to me. Well, except for the funny configuration of the brake wires and the silver poles sticking out of the wheels, but besides that, it's totally normal. I personally like mountain bikes. But what's weird is that both of our bikes are green!!!
Almost time to go. 5 minutes left. Oh, I cannot wait until I'm done with my work, because then I can go prepare my glorious trick. Fun fun. I think I'll leave now and prep Moby and Simone, so that they can help. Or maybe Simone, not Moby. Gonna go now. Bye!

No comments: