Friday, January 11, 2008

Cameras Galore...

Sony has the absolute best cameras ever. I mean it, too. This camera is just one of three or four Sony cameras that we have, and it is awesome. There are a lot of different settings you can have, depending on what kind of picture you want to take, and where. For example, there is a setting for absolute white backgrounds, mainly snow days. There is a setting for twilight, and for regular old days.
I don't know why I like the cameras so much. I guess it's because my aunt is a photographer, now my cousin is, and I kind of want to be one, but I sure don't have money for those expensive professional cameras that use film. This one is digital, which is good.
This camera is not ours. My dad borrowed it from his work. Of course, he borrows a lot of stuff from his work. He has an obsession with free stuff. He's borrowed laptops, cameras, DVDs, and all sorts of things.
I'm not as obsessed with photography as my sister is. She loves to take pictures. She takes random pictures of just about everything. Hands, eyes, lips, toys, you name it. Me, I'm more of a computer person. I like computers. They're fun. Especially when you have to try to figure out the way everything works. Games are cool too.
When I grow up, I really want to be a children's doctor. First of all, it's a well-paying job. Second, I like helping kids. And third, we need more Muslim doctors.
Soooooo... how are YOU today? Doing good? Okay. Me too. I can't wait till tonight. I am gonna watch movies all night long. And maybe play a bit of RuneScape. Okay, a lot of RuneScape. But I'm also gonna watch Shrek 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Harry Potter 5. Hurray for BlockBuster! TGIF, eh?

No comments: