Friday, January 4, 2008

Rubik's Cube

Do you know how hard it is to actually solve these things? You have no idea. You may think that all you have to do is locate the colors and move them to the right place. That may be the case, but you have to do it WITHOUT messing up all the others you already did. Sound easy now?
I'll give you a couple hints on how to solve it, in case there are any of you out there who bought the cube without the cheat sheet. Sorry, but how else was I supposed to figure it out?
First, solve the green cross. Then do the green corners. Next, solve the bottom two rows of every color except blue, because of course, blue is on top. Then solve the blue cross. And then solve all the rest. Not too easy, huh? I'm sure if you go onto the internet there'll be something more helpful than this.
The only advice I can really give you is that once you get the cheats, keep trying, because unless you're a super genius, I can guarantee that you'll have to start over at least twice. I know I did. I kept getting to this one step, and then messing up. It was really annoying.
I have memorized how to solve this, although it took me awhile. Now I'm just bored of it. I think I'm gonna go find myself the 4x4 Rubiks. I wonder how hard that'll be...

No comments: