Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Makeup

You know the problem with boys? I mean, besides the obvious? They don't understand anything about girls. Nothing. My brother is an ignorant little boy, and he cannot seem to comprehend why I like to wear makeup. He really can't. He thinks makeup makes people look uglier, but if you do it right, it makes you look really good. So, lets see what I have in this pouch...
Well, I got the big mirror at Target, and I got ripped off for it. Almost 10 bucks for a mirror? I guess because it's professional, and it zooms in on your face 10 times more than a normal one. Very good for eyes. I also have powdered concealer because that's the only kind that's good for my skin. The liquid stuff is always too dark. Pink blush, peachy eyeshadow, black mascara, black and blue eyeliner, black natural eyeliner, pink lip gloss, and a bunch of hair bands. So yeah, I like makeup.
The problem with makeup is that people put on so much that they look like a porcelain doll. I was looking in a catalogue one day, probably Kohl's, and I saw this picture of a lady. Now normally I would overpass it, but I couldn't help but notice that her face was so white. I mean really white. Not a whole lot white, but white enough that you could tell it was fake. Or was it that she glowed? Literally. Good makeup is when you can't tell that you're wearing it.
My mom is kind of opposed to the whole makeup thing. She thinks that it's immodest and it makes you look fake. Like I said, it does if you put on too much. Luckily, I taught myself how to do it just right. But I'm not going to reveal my secrets, no I'm not. You'll have to just figure it out yourself. Teeheehee.
Okay, now I have writer's block. I'm not even choosing to write this blog. I only do it cause I have too. Apparantly it is a good writing lesson. But if you don't mind, I'm gonna go now and track down my kitty. Bye!

No comments: