Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Awesome Signs!!!

Are these awesome signs, or what? Well, I guess you can only see one, but they are all so hilarious! My dad bought about 7 of them. I'll list the ones I can remember:
-God must love stupid people- he made so many!!
-Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
-A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "D***! That was fun!"
-I can only please one person a day. Today's not your day, and the rest of the week doesn't look good either
-Your ridiculous comment has been duly noted
There were probably a couple others too, but I can't remember them. You're supposed to stick these on the car window, but we stuck them from our picture window in front of the house. Unfortunately, nobody can see them from there.
Last night I went to go see Vantage Point at 10:20. That's what's good about being homeschooled. Anyway, it didn't end the way the commercial makes it seem. It was okay, but the beginning it just kept rewinding and looking at another person's point of view. It was still a good movie, and with some unexpected twists. I recommend going to see it.
And now I'm so happy because I've finally finished my math course!!! A university math course! With almost a 96! Haha yes!!! That's why I got to go see Vantage Point!
*snore* Wait! Huh? What's goin on? Oh right, I was writing my blog. Sorry, I'm just kinda tired. Okay, I was kidding about the snoring part. I'm just so bored, and I've still got 10 minutes left to write. I would discuss Vantage Point more, but seeing as anyone who is reading this might not have seen it yet, I don't want to spoil it. Actually, I kinda do, but I can't. Cause I wouldn't want it spoiled for me.
Five minutes. Sorry Daddy, I've got writer's block. And I'm bored. And hungry. And tired. Can't wait till tomorrow for Lost. Except the day after I've gotta babysit all day. Hey, at least I can sing out loud to the radio without embarrasing myself. My parents usually laugh about stuff like that. Meanies.
Time to go. Next is Language Arts, then Social Studies, then Quran, then I'm done!!! Haha!!!

No comments: