Thursday, February 14, 2008

Play-Doh!!!!!

Yes yes yes!!! It's Thursday!!! You know what that means, right? LOST!! And now that the writer's strike is over, (and hopefully the actors won't go on strike now), I can actually look forward to more episodes!!! So anyway...
You know why I'm taking this picture today? Because there are times when you really want to act like a little kid. And one way to do that is to take out your Play-doh and play with it! I love Play-doh. You can make so many things with it!!! And the Make-a-Meal Bucket over on the side, that is soooo fun! It comes with all these little molds and plastic silverware, too. We lost a couple pieces, but at least we've still got the waffle/butter/berry mold. On the outside it's even got little dials and a timer like a real waffle maker.
Now you must think I'm crazy. You're probably wondering why a teenager wants to play with Play-doh. All I have to say is that sometimes you need to bring the child innocence back out. And what better way to do that then to play with stuff that is classified as "kiddy-like"?
I don't know why I want to grow up so fast, and yet I still want to be a kid again. I suppose that even adults wish that they could be kids for a day. No clue why, but then again, why wouldn't you? I mean, with all these troubles like taxes, bills, jobs, children, you'd probably wish you were still being taken care of by your mom.
I feel really bad for those adults whose parents are dead. They must miss them a lot. Nobody to go to when they need support and help. Nobody to pour your heart out too. It's really hard.
TGTF!!! That means Thank God Tomorrow's Friday! The weeks just seem to go whizzing by. I don't know what hit me. One day I'll wake up and it'll be summer, and then I'll wake up and it'll be my birthday, and then I'll wake up again, and I'll be 18 and going to college. I won't know what hit me, and my parents won't know what hit them. They'll just be like "One down, four to go."
I know it's not a lot that I'm writing today, Dad, but I'm kinda booored and I wanna go play with Shammy and do my math which will take 4ever! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: